Thursday 1 June 2017

Good News

... on the Dating front.  I've come across someone who looks interesting :-) I can't stop smiling.

Maybe it will come to nothing but, for the moment, it's making life a bit brighter.

I'll tell you more about it if it goes any further....

For the moment it's back to the weather again - beautiful but with the promise of a storm later...



It's hard to believe there will be thunder and lightning, maybe torrential rain and tempestuous winds, and I just wonder if the French weathermen are having a little laugh up their manches as everyone rushes (like me) to get their washing in.

Hey - I've just realised that La Manche (the English Channel) is, as far as the French are concerned, a sleeve.

Cinders is enjoying the good weather although, obviously, it's tiring...


Laid back (and yawning) cat

And, Joy, thank you for keeping me positive!

3 comments:

Serenata said...

Wonderful news! Keep smiling and I hope all works out well for you :-) You certainly deserve it to.

Joy said...

Love the pic of Cinders, so cute. Okay, good news ;)

Babajeza said...

Don't stop smiling. All the best!